Flower Pot Recipe Holder
If you cook or know a cook, this flower pot recipe holder makes an endearing gift and a cute way to hold favorite recipes. It's a fun kids' craft that makes a good present for Mother's Day.
What you'll need:
- 3" Flower pot
- Small flowers, 5-8 for each
- 1 Plastic fork for each
- Plaster of Paris
How to make it:
- Spray paint the pot, or leave it plain.
- Mix the plaster according to the directions on the box. Let it set for a bit and cover the table ( if your plaster is to runny it will leak out of the hole in the bottom).
- When it's stiff (but still runny enough ) pour into the pot.
- Put in a small batch of moss and poke in the flowers.
- Then put the fork in the middle of this.
- Let the plaster dry for about 6-12 hours.