Parental supervision is recommended
Kids will be surprised at how real flowers share their colors when you hammer them onto fabric or paper in this flower prints craft.
What you'll need:
- Paper towels
- Plastic food wrap
- Paper or white T-shirt or plain apron
How to make it:
- Take the stems off the flowers and lay them out on whatever you are hammering them on. (Place a paper towel under the top layer of the t-shirt so the color won't soak through to the back.)
- Put a piece of plastic food wrap on top of the flowers.
- Hammer the flowers until they are flat.
- Then take the plastic food wrap off and take off the petals that
didn't come off.
- If you made a t-shirt or apron, soak it in salt water to
make it permanent.