Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 3 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
This footsy bunny craft will get baby giggling and undoubtedly add a treasured addition to your baby album. While this project is easy enough for baby, toddlers and preschoolers can have fun making it too.
What you'll need:
- Craft foam (in a variety of colors)
How to make it:
- Cut a five-inch diameter circle out of craft foam to make a bunny head.
- Add extra foam pieces for the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Next trace your baby's feet onto a sheet of pink or white craft foam.
- Cut out and glue part of the heel portion of the foot cutout onto the back of the bunny head.
- Finish off this cute keepsake by writing the date and your baby's name, age, height, and weight onto the Footsy Bunny's ears.