Fuse Bead Masterball
Parental supervision is recommended
You and any nearby Pokemon fans will have fun creating this Fuse bead masterball craft. Kids love to see them stuck to a fridge or pinned to a bulletin board.
What you'll need:
- 70 white fuse beads (such as Perler)
- 22 black fuse beads
- 59 purple fuse beads
- 16 gray fuse beads
- A circle fuse bead peg plate
- Special ironing sheet (comes with the Perler beads)
- Iron and ironing board
How to make it:
- Start out by finding the center of the circle. Place a gray fuse bead in the center then make a gray circle around that bead.
- Next work on your black line and circle around your gray circle. Look at your pattern to find the line in the pattern if you have it turned the wrong way you won't get a line to work on.
- Then with your gray beads make your M on the top half of the ball.
- Then fill in purple around the M and white below the black line.
- Iron the beads per the manufacturer's instructions.
- Let cool completely.
- Carefully peel off the heart from the form.
Tip from a reader: You could attach a pinback to make this a wearable project. You could attach a magnet to the back to be able to display on your refrigerator! I would advise gluing a piece of cardboard on the back for strength. If you use a hot glue gun, be sure to have an adult present to supervise!
Be sure to always keep magnets away from your computer and diskettes!
Be sure to visit all of our Pokemon Crafts.