Fuse Bead Pokemon Ball
Parental supervision is recommended
Keep your Pokemon fans happy by helping them make this Fuse bead Pokemon ball. This craft looks great as either a magnet or pin for kids' rooms or bulletin boards.
What you'll need:
- 70 White fuse beads (such as Perler)
- 22 Black fuse beads
- 70 Red fuse beads
- 5 Gray fuse beads
- A circle fuse bead peg plate
- Special ironing sheet (comes with the Perler beads)
- Iron and ironing board
How to make it:
- Start out by finding the center of the circle. Place a gray fuse bead in the center then make a gray circle around that bead.
- Next work on your black line and circle around your gray circle. Look at your pattern to find the line in the pattern if you have it turned the wrong way you wonÃt get a line to work on.
- Then fill in above and below the line with your red and white
- Iron the beads per the manufacturer's instructions.
- Let cool completely.
- Carefully peel off the heart from the form.
Tip from Sharon Mehl: You could attach a pin back to make this a wearable project. You could attach a magnet to the back to be able to display on your refrigerator! I would advise gluing a piece of cardboard to the back for strength.