Game Boy Case
Parental supervision is recommended
Kids will love crafting and using this Game Boy case. You can let them choose how to decorate it with additional craft foam shapes.
What you'll need:
- Sheets of craft foam, any colors you want to use
- Plastic lanyard (Rexlace)
- Hole punch
- Tacky glue or hot glue gun
How to make it:
- Cut out a Game Boy pattern about an inch wider in all directions to give the Game Boy room. I also cut a pocket piece for a game.
- After they get the first piece cut out they need to use the hole puncher to punch some holes. Make sure they go in far enough so that the lanyard does not tear when they use it later.
- When the other pieces are cut out, use the first one to mark where the other holes should be punched.
- Cut some lanyard and weave it through the hole however you would like to.
- Tying off the ends of the lanyard is tricky I just tie a few and hope for the best.
- Use either a few drops of tacky glue on the knot (let dry overnight), or a bit of hot glue to seal the knot and keep it tied.
Be sure to visit all of our Pokemon Crafts.