Ghost Antenna Buddy
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
A fast, fun decoration for your car's antenna, this ghost antenna buddy craft makes for a spooky kids' Halloween project.
What you'll need:
- White craft foam
- Pattern (see below)
- 2 (20 mm) wiggle eyes
- Hot glue gun or low temp glue gun
- Hole punch
- Glitter paint, optional
How to make it:
- Print pattern below for the Ghost:
For the PC(90 dpi) - For the Mac (72 dpi)
- Cut out the pattern.
- Trace around the pattern on the white craft foam. Cut out.
- Glue two eyes on ghost.
- Hole punch three holes down the middle of the ghost (you may have to scrunch the foam inside the punch to make it align).
- If desired, you can run a bead of glitter paint around the edges of the ghost to make it glittery.
- Place on your antenna by weaving back and forth through the holes.