Ghost Puppet Craft
By: Amanda Formaro
Age: 5 and up
This ghost puppet craft provides loads of entertainment for the whole family. Dress each one of these fun and colorful ghosts in fancy attire and have fun pretending you are the Ghost Host! Have fun with these other creative Halloween crafts.
What you'll need:
- 6 large craft sticks
- 1 sheet of white felt
- White craft glue
- 12 medium wiggle eyes
- Colorful craft gem circles or buttons
- Glittery chenille sticks
- 1 sheet of black sparkly felt
How to make it:
- Cut out simple ghost bodies from the white felt and glue them to the craft sticks.
- Use your imagination to create clothing and accessories such as skirts, vests, bow ties, and hair bows for your ghoul friends. Cut short pieces of chenille stems as crazy hair or as a rim to a top hat.
- Glue clothing and accessories to the white felt. Use craft gem circles or buttons to further decorate.
- Use black felt for clothing, hair and mustaches.
- Glue on wiggle eyes and allow everything to lay flat and dry.
- Have a ghoul party!
- Use simple shapes to create clothing. Triangles make wonderful skirts, and rectangles with a triangle cut at the top finishes off the upper part of the dress. Larger triangles can be put together at the points to create bow ties and vests.
- Use felt or chenille sticks for hair. If you have yarn lying around, this makes great hair as well!
- Have a puppet show at home by having kids hide behind the couch and provide a show for the rest of the family.