Ghost Pin Craft
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 5 and up
Making this ghost pin craft is so easy, you'll want to make plenty of extras to hand out to your friends! They make a really fun party favor as well.
What you'll need:
- 1 white craft foam sheet
- Black craft pen or Sharpie marker
- Hot glue OR white craft glue
- Small wiggle eyes, 2 for each pin
- Pin backs, 1 for each pin
- Red and blue craft pens or Sharpie markers (optional)
How to make it:
- Cut out ghost shapes from white craft foam.
- Decorate faces with black pen. A large, elongated oval makes a fun, spooky mouth. You can use the black pen to draw eyes on if you wish, or glue on wiggle eyes with white craft glue.
- You can draw on eyebrows and even buttons with your black pen as well. If you like, draw on colorful bowties with blue and red craft pens.
- Turn pins over and using either a hot glue gun or white craft glue, attach the pin backs. If using white craft glue, allow to dry for at least an hour.
- For even fancier pins, use tiny cloth bowties and flowers to decorate your ghosts. These can be found at craft supply stores, usually in the doll-making aisle.
- You can use cardstock or poster board for these pins if you like, but foam sheets are inexpensive and will last longer as they don't rip as easily.
- Pin backs can be found at in packages at discount department and craft supply stores.