Giant Paper Christmas Tree
Parental supervision is recommended
Show your environmental support when you and your kids recycle paper to create this fabulous Giant Paper Christmas Tree.
What you'll need:
- About five feet by three feet of Cardboard (you can use several pieces of old boxes and tape together to get your 5 X 3 foot giant piece of cardboard)
- Sharp craft knife
- Green paper (either rolls of green paper or construction paper)
- Christmas colouring books
- Yard (knitting wool)
- Paper angel
How to make it:
- Draw and cut out a giant Christmas tree form from the 5 X 3 foot of cardboard.
- Glue green paper all over the cardboard to cover.
- Have children colour Christmas pictures from colouring book and cut out.
- Make bows using yarn.
- Create all sorts of paper Christmas ornaments.
- Glue the handmade ornaments, pictures, and bows on the cardboard Christmas tree.
- Glue sparkles all over tree.