Giant Pumpkin Bowl
By: Kami Bigler
Age: 8 and up
This giant pumpkin bowl will be a showstopper during your Halloween party. Fill it up with yummy snacks like candy corn rice treats to add even more festive flare to the decoration.
Be sure to visit all of our other ghostly crafts, scary printables, fabulous costume ideas and these spook-tackular Halloween recipes! As well, explore our fall crafts, our great fall recipes and printable activities.
What you'll need:
- 1 giant pumpkin
- 1 big stainless steel bowl (plastic will work too)
- 1 pumpkin carving tool
How to make it:
- Placing the bowl upside down over the stem of the pumpkin, trace around the perimeter with a pencil.
- Using the carving tool, cut about a quarter of an inch inside the circle you drew on top of the pumpkin. (See photo.)
- Place your bowl snuggly in the top hole. (See photo.)
- Fill your pumpkin bowl with a bunch of Halloween treats like these candy corn rice treats.
- If you can't find a huge pumpkin for this craft, you can look into buying an artificial pumpkin like a Funkin.
Kami Bigler is the creator of nobiggie.net, where she blogs about all that she loves: paper crafts, recipes, thrifting, and all things holidays.