Gingerbread Heart Pin
Parental supervision is recommended
A gingerbread man and heart Woodsie combine to become an adorable kids' craft for Christmas or Valentine's Day.
What you'll need:
- Gingerbread Woodsies shape
- Heart Woodsies shape
- Permanent thin marker or "Painters" paint marker, in color desired
- 2 Wiggle eyes
- Pink craft paint
- Tan or brown craft paint
- Tacky glue
- Pin back
How to make it:
- Paint the gingerbread person shape in tan or brown. Let dry.
- Paint the heart in pink or red. Let dry.
- Write a saying on the heart if desired.
- Glue the heart on the gingerbread person shape.
- Glue the wiggle eyes on the gingerbread person shape.
- Glue a pin back to the back of the gingerbread person. Let dry.
- Give or wear your cute little pin.
Give to someone in or attached to their Valentines card.