Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
A craft from the Huichol tribe of Mexico, kids can easily create many of these colorful God's Eyes with Popsicle sticks and yarn.
What you'll need:
- String or yarn in several colors
- 2 Popsicle or craft sticks
How to make it:
- Glue the two craft sticks together in a cross.
- Take one color of yarn and wrap it over and around one stick, then over and around the next, over and around the next, and so on. Keep doing that until the color is used up.
- Tie a different color string onto the old one with
a tight knot.
- Repeat steps 2 + 3 until complete.
- Take a piece of string for a hanger, cut it, and tie or glue it to your God's Eye. Hang it up in your room to enjoy.