By: Tania Cowling
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 4 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
A child who feels anxious about starting school or daycare may love this small lucky charm that can be slipped into a pocket or book bag and bring much comfort.
What you'll need:
- Family photos or photocopied photos
- Pen or pencil
- Clear adhesive paper
How to make it:
- Choose a family photo or a color photo copy, and write a few words of encouragement for your child on the back, such as "We love you" or "See you soon."
- Laminate the photo with transparent adhesive paper.
- Cut the image and message into a favorite shape.
- You child can pop this into his/her pocket and it'll be there for him whenever he needs it.