Graduation Signature Frame
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 6 and up
This wonderful keepsake frame is very easy to make and will be cherished for many years to come.
Visit our Graduation Day page for more celebratory ideas.
What you'll need:
- Frame with white matte
- Colorful fine tip pens or markers
How to make it:
- Have each of your friends sign the matte using different colored pens. (See photo.)
- Insert a graduation picture into the matte and place in frame.
- Be sure to pick out a frame with a matte that is not textured.
- Fine point markers can be purchased in colorful multi packs at discount department stores.
- Optionally, you can decorate the frame with your graduation tassel, corsage, or anything else you like.