Halloween Cat Cup
Parental supervision is recommended
Treats taste sweeter when they're from this Halloween cat cup that a child can make all by themselves.
What you'll need:
- Black Dixie cup
- 2 black pipe cleaners (chenille stems)
- Black craft foam
- Tacky glue
- Wire cutters
- Pink pony bead
- 2 wiggle eyes
- Pink "Painters" paint pen
How to make it:
- Cut pipe cleaners into three pieces each using the wire cutters. Set aside two pieces for another craft.
- Thread three chenille stems through the pink pony bead.
- Set the cup upright. Glue the pink pony bead on the cup for the nose.
- Cut two small triangle shapes out of the black craft foam for the ears.
- Glue the ears to the inside (front) of the cup.
- Glue the wiggle eyes above the nose and whiskers.
- Glue the last piece of chenille stem to the top (side) of the cup. Let dry.
- Twist the pipe cleaner to create the tail.
- Use the paint pen to draw on the mouth.
- Fill with treats.