Kids' Halloween Concentration Game
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
This kids' Halloween concentration game makes a great craft for kids while working their minds as well. A surefire hit for your child's Halloween classroom party. Find other spooky and fun Halloween games to play this holiday.
What you'll need:
- Orange construction paper, or white
- Paper cutter (or scissors, pencil, and a ruler)
- Halloween rubber stamps (similar in size, not too large)
- Stamp pad
- Ziploc bags in snack size or sandwich size
- Game Instructions (below)
How to make it:
- Figure out how many children you are going to make this game for.
- Take the number of Halloween rubber stamp images times the number of children times two. This is how many squares you will need to cut. For example: 6 rubber stamp images x 24 children x 2 = 288 squares.
- Cut the squares using a paper cutter or a pair of scissors (measuring the paper into even sized squares using the ruler and pencil). Make the squares a little bit larger than the largest rubber stamp. Make all squares the same size. (Note: We do not recommend making them smaller than 1 1/2".)
- Stamp the images on the paper squares. You will be stamping two of each image PER child.
- Separate into "sets" (two of each image) and put into Ziploc bags.
- Type up and print out the instructions and include inside the Ziploc bags.
- Give these as party treats for the classroom or even when Halloween trick-or-treaters come to visit.
- Lay all cards face down on the table.
- Turn over two cards.
- If the cards match, put them in a pile by you. Then turn over two more cards.
- If the cards do not match, turn the two cards back face down.
- The second player now turns over two cards.
- Repeat until all cards have been matched.