Hand Cut-out Wreath
Parental supervision is recommended
This hand cut out wreath is a great Christmas craft. Kids enjoy tracing and cutting out their hands and when the wreath is done they feel they've had a hand in the holiday decorating.
What you'll need:
- Green construction paper or felt
- Pen or pencil to trace hands
- Other decorations for finished project
How to make it:
- Trace child's open hand onto paper. (8-10 tracings for a small child)
- Cut out tracings.
- Glue tracings together at wrists with fingers pointed out.
- Decorate with glitter, sequins, ribbons.
- Write child's name, age, and date made on back.