Halloween Treat Bags
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Easy, inexpensive and fun, this handy Halloween treat bag craft is fun for kids to make and give away.
What you'll need:
- Clear plastic gloves
- Candy corn or Hot Tamales candy
- Orange and black ribbon
- Plastic spider rings
How to make it:
- Stuff a piece of candy corn in each finger of the clear plastic glove to resemble fingernails. If you wish, you can use the Hot Tamales candy instead to resemble painted fingernails.
- Fill it with popcorn (no butter!).
- Tie it at the wrist with orange and black ribbon.
- Place a plastic spider ring on one of the fingers.