Happy face clay ring
Parental supervision is recommended
Brighten someone's day or maybe your own with this Happy face clay ring craft. It's entertaining for kids to create and decorate this ring.
What you'll need:
- Polymer clay, any color
- Ring finding
How to make it:
- First knead the clay so it is soft and you can work with it.
- Take a marble-size piece of clay and flatten it into a circle.
- Using the toothpick, draw a happy face onto the circle of clay.
- Take another piece of clay, roll it into a thin log and gently press it around the clay face as hair.
- Bake according to directions.
- When cooled, you can spray it with an acrylic spray, and glue it to the ring finding.
If you like, you can glue beads, bows or anything else to the face as decoration.