Harry Potter Costume
Parental supervision is recommended
Make a little magic for Halloween with this Harry Potter costume. Your child is sure to be spellbound!
What you'll need:
- Black robe
- Black permanent marker or "Painters" marker
- Cauldron with handle
- Black witches hat
- Face paint
- Glasses (see below)
How to make it:
- Buy a black robe and witches hat, found in the Halloween Costume section of your local department store or at a Costume store.
- Write Firebolt on a broomstick with marker.
- Use a cauldron as your trick or treat bag.
- Use face paint to draw the lightning scar on your forehead.
- Make glasses using the "Making Friends" Harry Potter Glasses pattern.