Heart Picture Frame
Parental supervision is recommended
Last year's desk calendar becomes a pretty picture frame with some Woodsies and a few simple steps. A great gift for kids to make on Valentine's Day.
What you'll need:
- Last year's square desk calendar (day at a glance)
- Tacky glue
- White cardboard
- Heart Woodsies
- Pink craft paint
- Light orange craft paint
- Lavender craft paint
How to make it:
- Paint the Woodsies in the different colors. Let dry.
- Tear off all the pages and/or cardboard in front of the plastic calendar holder.
- Lay the calendar down on the cardboard and trace around it.
- Cut the cardboard shape and glue on the calendar holder.
- Glue the hearts around the frame. You can use any layout you like.
- Glue a photograph in the middle.
- Give it to someone as a special gift.