Heart-Shaped Napkin Rings
Parental supervision is recommended
Set any Valentine's Day dinner table apart with heart shaped napkin rings. A fun craft to make and give as a gift.
What you'll need:
- Red felt
- Bright pink felt
- Tulip glitter paint, optional
- Ruler, optional
- Printable pattern below, optional
How to make it:
Print patterns or follow directions for cutting out your own. Adjust the length of rectangle according to the type of napkins you use.
- Cut a rectangle of red felt 1 3/4" x 10" long.
- Cut the ends of the rectangle into half hearts, as shown in the picture.
- Apply glitter paint along the side of each of the heart ends if desired. Let dry.
- Cut one heart out of red felt 2 3/4" x 3 1/2".
- Cut one heart out of bright pink felt 2 1/4" x 3 1/8".
- Apply glitter paint (optional) along the sides as shown in the picture. Let dry.
- Cut a slit in each heart vertically about 1 1/4" long.
- Insert one end of the napkin ring through both hearts (red on bottom).
- Insert the other end of the napkin ring through both pieces.
- Insert your napkin into the napkin ring.
- Place on your table and enjoy using your napkin rings!
These napkin rings can be adapted for either paper, cloth, or fingertip towels.