Difficulty: Very Easy
What you'll need:
How to make it:
- Print out patterns for hen and eggs.
- Fold the paper plate just less than half.
- Glue all over the front of the plate. Glue on either the cut up yellow paper or cut up raffia.
Hint: We put the cut up rafia into a small box and then dipped the glued plate into it. It was less messy.
- While your nest is drying, color the hen and if you would like, her eggs too. Cut them out.
- Put the hen and her eggs in the nest. The eggs can be redeemed at any time.