Parental supervision is recommended
This Styrofoam Holiday Ornament craft is suitable for many ages and can adapted to any holiday or occasion.
What you'll need:
- 10 (3") Styrofoam balls
- 1 yard lace or ribbon
- 6 sq. yards holiday fabric (or any variety)
How to make it:
- Cut fabric into 1" squares with pinking shears.
- Place the back end of the small paintbrush into the center
of one 1" fabric square.
- Force center of fabric into the Styrofoam ball until fabric
catches in the styrofoam.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until Styrofoam ball is covered completely.
- Accent styrofoam ball with 2" pieces of lace/ribbon.
- Make loop of lace/ribbon and insert into Styrofoam ball with pin.
- Repeat steps 2 through 6 for each of the Styrofoam balls.