Holiday Shower Curtain
Parental supervision is recommended
Make bath time into fun time with this holiday shower curtain craft for kids.
What you'll need:
- Clear shower curtain liner
- "Painters" paint markers in a variety of colors
- Coloring book pages, pictures, or other graphics to trace
- Scotch tape or masking tape
How to make it:
- Lay out the shower curtain on the floor or a large table.
- Position the pages you want to trace face-down and tape them in place.
- Turn the shower curtain over.
- Use your paint markers to trace the designs and color them in. Note: Start at the top and work down so your hands won't get paint on them.
- Let the curtain dry.
- Remove the tape and pictures from the back of the shower curtain.
- Hang the curtain in your bathroom and enjoy the compliments your guests are sure to give!
This craft can be customized for any holiday or celebration you wish. After the holidays, carefully clean and dry your shower curtain, then fold or roll it up until next year.