Holiday Window Stickies
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Help your kids spread some Christmas cheer with these Holiday window stickies. They make a great craft for snowy winter days or during the holidays.
What you'll need:
- Double stick tape
- Construction paper (color depends on what you are making)
- Stencil (optional)
- Glitter, stickers, or other festive Christmas or Hanukkah decorations (optional)
How to make it:
- Cut up a piece of construction paper into a shape that has to do with the holidays.
- Put double stick tape on the decorated side when decorations have dried.
- Place on a window.
- Make sure the double-sided tape doesn't ruin the window.
- Make a lot of different decorations to make a nice picture.
- Use this idea for other holidays too.