Circle of Friends CD Locker Magnet
By: Amanda Formaro
Age: 7 and up
What a fun way to decorate the inside of your locker and display your best friends at the same time!
What you'll need:
- Old CD
- 5 wallet-sized school photos
- 15 to 20 round craft jewels in various colors
- 1 medium-sized square craft jewel
- White craft glue
- 3 round magnets
How to make it:
- Trim photos to fit on the CD. Arrange them as you'd like and glue them in place once they're positioned where you want.
- Glue round craft jewels in various colors around the edge of the CD to frame it. Allow to dry completely.
- Glue magnets to the back of the CD and hang in your locker.
- Save old CDs for different craft projects. Since they're so small and thin, storage shouldn't be a problem.
- If you don't have craft jewels, use materials such as beads, foam shapes, coins, or even stickers to create your frame.
- Try cutting photos in circle shapes and use round jewels to create flower petals around each photo instead of creating a frame.