Keep kids busy (and in the Christmas spirit) while you wrap, organize or decorate with these fun Christmas printables.
Christmas Printables from Funschool
Keep up the merry spirit with these printables from our sister site, Funschool!
- Sled Coloring Page
- Christmas Tree
- Turkey Dinner
Printable Activities from Other SitesPlease note that most of the links below lead to sites that are not part of Kaboose. We screened these sites, but web content changes all the time. Thanks and have fun.
HolidayCrosswords.com has provided Kaboose with the following great Christmas Word Finds and Crosswords. These files are in PDF format. You may have to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print them.
Mazes, Word Searches and More:
- Grinch activities from Seussville
- Santa Trip Word search (John's Word Search Puzzles)
- Christmas Word Search (John's)
- Make an Advent calendar (Bry-Back)
- Make a paper medallion, dove, and heart ornament (Jan Brett)
- Make your own beautiful Christmas Tree Topper (Jan Brett)
- Print and make a Gingerbread Baby's House (Jan Brett)
- Give your students (or kids) a Smart Cookie Award (Jan Brett)
- Recipe for a Gingerbread Baby with icing (Jan Brett)
Activities For Your Littlest Ones: