Fun Father’s Day Sticker Cards
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 3 and up
What you'll need:
- Card stock or construction paper
- Stickers with a father and child type theme
- Stickers that relate to your Dad’s interests
How to make it:
- Fold paper or card stock to create a card.
- Write a personal message to your dad inside the card.
- Decorate your card with stickers using themes that relate to your dad. If he is a carpenter, use stickers with saws, screwdrivers and other tools. If you dad likes to go fishing, decorate your card with fish, boats, and other fishing related decorations.
- Next to the scrapbooking aisle of most craft stores, you will find an entire aisle of hundreds of different stickers. It is quite likely that you will find something that relates to your Dad’s interests.
- If using construction paper, be sure that you use a light enough color for your stickers to show up on. Most construction papers are darker colors, so you may wish to check out pads of Sizzix papers found in the scrapbooking aisle. These pads have over 80 sheets for less than $5.00 and can be used for a large variety of projects.
- Keep some glue handy just in case your child needs it for sticker that has lost its gum due to overhandling or removing and reapplying.