By: Tania Cowling
Age: 6 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
Here's a fun and easy picture book you can make with your child. You can change these pictures often for variety, and the pages are easy to clean with a damp cloth or sponge.
What you'll need:
- Needle and thread (or sewing machine)
- Several zipper-top sandwich bags
- Magazine pictures or family pictures
- Cardboard scraps
How to make it:
- Stitch together (by hand or machine) several zipper-top sandwich bags along the bottom edge.
- Cut cardboard to fit inside each bag.
- Glue magazine pictures or real life photos on to the cardboard.
- Slip each page into the plastic sleeve.