Homemade Bubbles and Bubble Blower
Parental supervision is recommended
Pull out some household dish soap and straws to magically create your own homemade bubbles and bubble blower. It's that simple.
What you'll need:
- 1/2 cup dish soap
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Medium size mixing bowl or cup
- Sealed container (jar with lid)
Materials Needed for Bubble Blower:
- 1 drinking straw (two if you cut the pop holder into smaller parts)
- 1 six-pack pop holder (the plastic that goes around pop cans)
- Scotch tape
- Bowl or pan
- Scissors, optional
How to make it:
- Mix all three ingredients together. Don't stir or shake too much.
- Store in a sealed container to prolong its effect.
Instructions for the Bubble Blower:
- Tape the holder to the straw.
- Pour bubbles into bowl or pan.
- Dip into bubbles and twirl around. Makes LOTS of BIG bubbles.