Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 3 and up
Looking for a quick and fun musical instrumet craft? Try this easy kazoo.
What you'll need:
- Cellophane or waxed paper
- Empy toilet paper tube
- Several rubber bands or tape
- Crayons, markers, or paints
How to make it:
- Stretch a piece of cellophane or waxed paper over one end of a toilet paper tube.
- Secure the cellophane or waxed paper with several rubber bands or a band of tape.
- Invite children to decorate the tube as they wish. Your child can create sounds and music when humming into the open end (the cellophane will vibrate at the opposite end).