Homemade Wrapping Paper
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 3 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
This project is tons of fun for any time of year and is sure to please friends and family.
What you'll need:
- Potatos or turnips
- Cookie cutters
- Food coloring
- Brown blank wrapping paper or butcher paper
How to make it:
- Slice a few potatoes or turnips in half.
- Using cookie cutters, cut some interesting shapes on the flat end of each half.
- Use your homemade stamps to decorate plain brown wrapping paper.
- Dip the stamps in food coloring if working with young toddlers, and let them stamp the paper at will.
- Don't forget to drizzle some glue and glitter on for good measure!