I Love You Daddy Poem
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 4 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
Pair this cute poem with some construction paper and a photo and you've created a fun family keepsake that Dad will cherish.
What you'll need:
- 1 sheet blue construction paper
- 1 sheet light blue construction paper
- White craft glue
- Father's Day poem (Print out our example.)
How to make it:
- Print off poem and trim off excess paper, cut the corners off if you like. (See photo.)
- Cut around the edges of the light blue construction paper in whatever design you like. We chose curves. (See photo.)
- Glue the light blue paper to the blue paper.
- Glue the poem to the light blue paper, leaving enough room above it to place your photograph. (See photo.)
- Glue the photograph above the poem.
- Kids can make this craft extra special by writing out their own poems.
- You can add a hanger by taping a piece of yarn or ribbon to the back.
- To help this keepsake really last, you can laminate it!
- Be sure to write the date on the back.