Gelatin Painting with Ice Cubes
By: Tania Cowling
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 2 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
Try this new kind of painting using your favorite flavor of gelatin and ice cube paintbrushes.
What you'll need:
- Ice cube tray
- Aluminum foil
- Craft sticks
- Powdered gelatin (any flavors)
- White paper
How to make it:
- Fill an ice cube tray with water and cover the top with foil.
- Insert craft sticks into each section and freeze overnight.
- The next day, place a white sheet of paper in front of your youngster.
- Sprinkle a small amount of powdered gelatin on the paper and invite your child to paint over the gelatin with the ice cube paintbrush.
- Use several flavors if you wish. As you make pretty designs together, name the colors and smell the delicious scents.