Jeweled Antenna Ball
Parental supervision is recommended
Kids can dress up your car and make it easier to find with this glittering Jeweled Antenna Ball craft.
What you'll need:
- Nerf Ballistic Ball (is yellow and comes in refill packs)
- Red craft paint
- Tulip glitter craft paint
- Paint brush
- Jewels (with one flat side)
- Ice pick or thin phillips screwdriver
How to make it:
- Paint the ball red. Let dry.
- Paint the ball with the sparkle paint. Let dry.
- Make a little pool of glitter craft paint on the ball and then press a jewel in it.
- Repeat with as many jewels as you desire.
- Use an ice pick and poke up through the bottom white of the ball.
Note: Do not poke a hole all the way through. It is designed to sit on top of the antenna.
- Try the ball on the antenna.