Ketchup and Mustard Halloween Costumes
By: Stephanie Elliot
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 5 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
This Halloween costume is a fun idea for siblings or friends.
What you'll need:
- Red clothing
- Yellow clothing
- Red and yellow posterboard
- Glue or stapler
- Yellow and red yarn
- Letter stencils or stickers
- Red and yellow face paint
How to make it:
- Have one child dress in red clothing, the other in yellow.
- Cut out a triangle in a sheet of yellow and a sheet of red posterboard.
- Roll the two pieces into cone-shaped hats.
- Glue or staple the hats into shape.
- Glue long yellow or red strands of yarn at the top of the hat (as if the bottles are squirting).
- Cut out or buy letter stickers to spell KETCHUP and MUSTARD and tape to shirt.
- Paint faces in the colors of the relevant condiment.