Halloween Wreath Craft
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
A spectacularly ghoulish cardboard Halloween wreath craft that kids will enjoy making for your Halloween door to greet little trick or treaters.
What you'll need:
- Glue or tape
- Writing utensil
- Poster board or a lightweight cardboard box
- Yarn or string
- Paint, different colors
How to make it:
- For the wreath base, cut out a large doughnut shape from the poster board. Paint it green.
- Draw and cut out shapes of Halloween creatures such as: witches hats, ghost, pumpkins, goblins, etc.
- Paint your shapes the colors you wish.
- When dry, glue them to the wreath in any patten.
- Attach yarn to the back of the wreath in a looped shape so you can hang it up.