Knight Halloween Costume
Parental supervision is recommended
Your kids can uphold their honor with this knight Halloween costume. A particularly fun part of this craft is decorating the shield, which kids can personalize to fit their interests.
What you'll need:
- About 40 frozen juice can lids
- Silver tights
- Gray or black sweatshirt
- Black or gray gloves
- Knight helmet (see tips below)
- Silver spray paint
- Plastic sword
- Craft paint, optional (to decorate shield)
- Paintbrush, optional
- Wire cutters
- Roofing nail or screwdriver
How to make it:
- Punch small holes in juice can lids with hammer and roofing nail or screwdriver for wires to be inserted through.
- Thread the wires through to create a suit of armor that will drape over child's shoulders. Be sure to leave a hold for the head!
- Cut cardboard in the shape of a shield and spray paint silver. Let dry.
- A nice touch is to paint on a coat of arms. Let dry.