Kool-Aid Art Bottles
Parental supervision is recommended
Children will love these artistic 'sand bottles' when they use kool-aid crystals to create this craft. Kool-Aid Art Bottles are attractive gifts for any holiday.
What you'll need:
- Inexpensive glass bottle with cork; found at craft stores or any bottle with lid
- Several different and colorful flavors of Kool-Aid (8 quart presweetened) or other brands
- Dry pudding mix or cocoa, if desired for brown color
- Ice tea spoon
- Small funnel or frosting decorating tips
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
How to make it:
- Open the top of each Kool-Aid container so you can see all of the different colors.
- Place the funnel in the top of the bottle. If the funnel is too large, use a frosting decorating tip to work as a funnel.
- Spoon the different kinds of Kool-Aid into the bottle through the funnel in the order that you desire.
- Fill up the bottle with all of the different colors.
- Put hot glue around the edge of the cork and place it in the top of the bottle.
You can also do this craft in a baby food jar with a lid. You can poke a toothpick down the sides of the bottle to form designs in the sand.