Parental supervision is recommended
Give someone your heart when you make this pretty Lace Heart craft. An easy craft for kids to make for Valentine's Day.
What you'll need:
- Stiff wire
- Lace with seam tape binding (I.e. eyelet)
- Ribbons, bows, or other decorations
- Glue, optional
How to make it:
- You need a piece of moldable, but kind of stiff wire, and twice the length of a lace (lace that has a seam tape binding, like most eyelet laces).
- Thread the wire through the lace and wrap the wire ends together.
- Mold the wire into a heart shape.
- Add ribbons, bows, or other appropriate decorations by tying on or gluing.
Tacky Glue is better for crafts than hot glue, which kids can easily get hurt using; it's thicker and tackier than Elmer's Glue and dries quickly.