Lady Bug Magnet
Difficulty: Very Easy
Just two colors of craft foam make this adorable lady bug.
What you'll need:
- Red sheet of craft foam
- Black sheet of craft foam
- Hole punch
- 2 Slightly different sized
circular objects to
- Tacky glue
- Heavy duty magnet
How to make it:
- Trace around the smaller object onto the black craft foam. Cut out.
- Trace around the larger object onto the red craft foam. Cut out.
- Cut the red circle in half.
- Use the hole punch to punch out black spots for the lady bug.
- Cut a shape for the head (see photo).
- Glue the pieces together using the photograph as a guide.
- Glue the magnet on the back of the lady bug.
- Let dry completely.
- Use on the refrigerator, file cabinets, or any magnetic surface that needs a pick me up!