Collage Place Mat with Painted Leaves
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Young crafters will have fun creating this brightly colored, leaf-painted collage place mat. It's an ideal fall craft that adds a festive touch to any Thanksgiving dinner table.
What you'll need:
- Large piece of brown construction paper
- Leaf-shaped cookie cutters
- Tempera paints in yellow, orange, and red
- Clear Con-Tact paper (if making place mat)
How to make it:
- Dip the cookie cutters in the different colors of paints and "stamp" them onto the brown construction paper.
- Cover the whole thing with clear Con-Tact paper and use as a place mat. (Adults will need to cover with Con-Tact paper)
- This is a fun project for children to paint.