Age: 5 & up
Parental supervision is recommended
Your kids can build up a great new way to hold a photo with this fun Lego Frame craft.
What you'll need:
- LEGOs in different sizes (flat kind are best)
- LEGO hinge, optional
- Wallet-size photo
How to make it:
Click here to see a picture of a version of a Hinged Frame.
- Build a small picture frame using LEGOs you have on hand.
- Be sure to try the photo to make sure the hole is the right size.
- Add a hinge to the back if you would like it to be able to fold up.
- Wrap it up and give it as a gift!
You can make this frame out of any LEGOs you have available. One parent made hers with a hinge on the back so it can fold up.
If you would like to order hinges to make your frames similar to this, the LEGO Shop at Home Catalog carries these. Their phone number is 1-800-453-4652 and they offer a lot of replacement pieces and sets you can't find anywhere else.