Leprechaun & Pot of Gold Mobile
Age: 6 and up
Try these fun printables to construct a mobile. Paint the paper plate half in rainbow fashion as indicated in the instructions and print the patterns below.
What you'll need:
- 1 paper plate
- Paper streamers or wide ribbon in rainbow colors (red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple)
Craft paint in rainbow colors (red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple)
- White craft glue
- Piece of ribbon for hanging
- Leprechaun and pot of gold printable listed above
How to make it:
- Cut the paper plate in half. Paint it with craft paint in this order: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. Use our photo as a guide. Let dry completely and paint the other side as well.
- Color the printouts, then fold in half along the center line and glue the two sides together.
- While you're gluing, tuck the yarn for hanging. There is a small mark on the printout at the top center of the picture to show where the yarn goes.
- Hang the leprechaun and the pot of gold on either end of the rainbow.
- Tie a piece of ribbon into a knot, then glue to the back of the plate to use as a hanger.
- Foam plates work well for this project. They have smooth edges and paint sticks right to them.
- Make a 3-D rainbow by painting two paper plate halves. Glue them together and hang your shamrocks from the bottom.
- Have something fun for the kids to do during drying time so they don't jump the gun and grab their projects too soon.
Luck of the Irish Mobile
St. Patrick's Day
St. Patrick's Day Crafts
St. Patrick's Day Coloring Pages
St. Patrick's Printables and Games
St. Patrick's Day Recipes
St. Patrick’s Day Party Ideas
Take a Quiz:
What’s Your St. Patrick’s Day IQ?
What’s Your Earth IQ?
What’s Your Spring Season IQ?
What’s Your Crafting Style?