Difficulty: Very Easy
Can you catch a leprechaun? Try making your very own leprechaun trap and see if you can catch one for St. Patrick's Day!
What you'll need:
- Shoe box (do not need lid)
- Aluminum foil
- Tape, optional
- Green felt, craft foam, or paper
- Shamrock stickers, optional
- Stick about twice the depth of the box.
How to make it:
- Cover a shoe box with aluminum foil using glue or tape to hold it in place.
- Cut shamrocks out of felt, foam, paper, or use stickers to decorate.
- Glue the shamrocks, if not using stickers, to the box.
- The night before St. Patty's Day, put a stick under the box and leave it out by your front door.
- If a leprechaun stops by, he'll leave a surprise for you! (I like to leave some green candies or a few shiny pennies for the kids)