Little Angel Ornaments
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Print out this simple angel pattern and kids can color their very own Little Angel Ornaments to hang on the Christmas tree.
What you'll need:
- Angel printout (see below)
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or string
- Cereal box
- Crayons, optional
How to make it:
- Print out a picture of an angel in black and white or color.
- If you printed a black and white page, let the child color the angel with crayons.
- Cut it out.
- Glue to a square piece of cereal box cardboard.
- Cut the cereal box piece around the angel.
- Punch a hole in to it.
- Tie a piece of string or ribbon through the hole.
- Now hang it on the Christmas tree.