Parental supervision is recommended
This Locker Organizer craft is a fun and fashionable way for kids to customize and organize their locker.
What you'll need:
- Toastette or Pop-Tart box (or small cardboard box)
- Con-Tact paper, any color or pattern
- Piece of heavier cardboard
- Self-adhesive magnet, optional
How to make it:
- Using scissors, cut the box at a diagonal so that it looks like a magazine holder (see photo).
- Cut two square pieces of cardboard that are about 4" x 4".
- Cover all of the pieces with the Con-Tact paper.
- Cut a vertical slit in each square piece until you only have about 1.5" at the top of each piece.
- Slide the two pieces together so that you now have a divider for your box.
- If desired, add a magnet to the side, back, or both to help keep the box from falling over.
- Place the divider in the box and put it in your locker to store all of your stuff: hairbrushes, pens and pencils, loose change, etc.