Magnolia or Poinsettia Flowers
Parental supervision is recommended
Add magnolia or poinsettia leaves to a pinecone and you have the start of a beautiful centerpiece or wreath for either Christmas or spring.
What you'll need:
- 15 to 20 Magnolia leaves (you can use both dried and green)
- Green paint
- Red, white, pink, or gold paint
- Pine cone (small for small flowers and med. size makes about a 12'x8" flower)
- Glue, any good glue works but hot glue is quickest
How to make it:
- Spray paint leaves front and back and let dry (you may want to leave them right on the branch for this if you have just trimmed trees) Make 8 of the leaves green and the rest white, red, etc.
- Glue end of leaf and stick it into the bottom part of pine cone working from bottom to top.
- That's it! You'll really be surprised at the beautiful results.